How to make a payment
Payments can be made either via cheque, bank transfer or monthly standing order.
For your estate bank details please contact our accounts department on 01622 861533 or email.
It is important that you pay your account on time being in accordance with the terms of your lease/title deed. Late payments have a huge impact on levels of service and maintenance we can provide and ultimately affects your development and your neighbours.
If you’re having problems paying your account, contact us. We may be able to help.
Our policy on late payment is:*
- PJJS will issue a compliant service charge demand a minimum of two weeks prior to the ‘due date’ requesting payment to be made within 14 calendar days from the ‘due date’, as per the terms of the Lease/Title Deed.
- If no payment is received within 14 days after the due date (ie 1st January) a letter will be sent confirming payment must be made before the end of the month (1st letter).
- If payment has not been received by the end of the first month a further reminder (2nd letter) will be sent which allows a further 14 calendar days for payment to be made. At this stage a late payment fee of £50.00 + VAT will be added to the owner’s account.
- If payment has not been received within 14 calendar days following the 2nd letter a further 7 day letter will be sent, to include a further late payment fee of £50.00 + VAT.
- If no payment is received after 7 days following the 3rd letter, your file will be forwarded to the Debt Recovery Company (Solicitors) who will take appropriate action to recover the arrears (debt). There is an administration fee of £50.00 + VAT when forwarding information to the debt company.
- Any arrears referred to the solicitors are also reported to the Directors to keep them informed of the number of arrears.
- 10 Month Payment Policy – if full payment is not received by 1st October a letter will be sent with a £25.00 + VAT admin fee. **
* Effective from 8 February 2016.
**Effective 19 October 2017.