PJJS Estate Management and Property Services understand that no one building or estate has the same needs and requirements. We aim to cater for all management solutions, from freeholders to resident management companies (RMC’s) and residents’ associations, large and small.
With over 40 years experience, we believe our commitment to provide a personal, hands on service at highly competitive rates separates us from the rest.
PJJS is a member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA). As every property has different needs and requirements, we provide a wide range of services to accommodate this, including:
- Drafting, preparation and implementation of agreed Budgets
- Invoicing and collection of Service Charges and Ground Rents
- Supervision of Maintenance Contracts
- Routine site inspections
- Maintaining all communal areas and implementing improvements
- Regular Directors meetings & issue of newsletters
- Compliance with current Health & Safety regulations
- Preparation of report and accounts
- Companies House returns
- Issuing notices for AGM’s and GM’s in accordance with the Companies Act
- Liaising with solicitors on enquiries connected with the sale and purchase of any leasehold properties
- Arranging Building and Directors’ Insurance at competitive levels
- Advice on setting up a Right to Manage.
Property Management Services
Find out more on Preoprty Management Services at Wikipedia here >>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_management#United_Kingdom